How to Register a Site
Registration for National Public Lands Day 2015 is closed. Please visit us again in April 2016 when registration will be launched for NPLD 2016 on September 24!
Already logged in?
- Register a site by clicking here. (You must be logged in for this link to work.)
- Edit your NPLD 2015 site by visiting Manage your site(s)
- Manage or edit your account at My Account
- Questions? Email us at: [email protected]
New to NPLD?
- Create a new user account to register a site.
After creating a new user account, you can register your site(s) for NPLD 2015.
Have an Account?
- Log in to your user account (hint: use the same email and password as last year)
- After you're logged in, you can register your site(s) for NPLD 2015.
- Not sure of your password? Receive a new password via email.